Personal data Krijn Pauluszn Eenhoorn
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Krijn Pauluszn Eenhoorn
Household of Krijn Pauluszn Eenhoorn
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Charlois, Rotterdam, Zuid Holland, Nederland
on April 18, 1877 .
He is married to (1) Maria 'Marijtje' Woutersdr Hoornweg on April 18, 1777 at Charlois, Rotterdam, Zuid Holland, Nederland.
He is married to (2) Josina Fasdr. Lagendijk on June 17, 1797 at Charlois, Rotterdam, Zuid Holland, Nederland.
Event (Marriage banns ) on May 26, 1797 in Charlois, Rotterdam, Zuid Holland, Nederland.
Notes about Krijn Pauluszn Eenhoorn
His mother is listed as Cornelia Niemandsverdriet.
Timeline Krijn Pauluszn Eenhoorn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Eenhoorn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Eenhoorn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Eenhoorn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Eenhoorn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 18, 1777)
- The temperature on April 18, 1777 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: zeer betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1777: Source: Wikipedia
- American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- American Revolutionary War: Siege of Fort Ticonderoga: After a bombardment by British artillery under General John Burgoyne, American forces retreat from Fort Ticonderoga, New York.
- Regiments from Ansbach and Bayreuth, sent to support Great Britain in the American Revolutionary War, mutiny in the town of Ochsenfurt.