- , Klaaswaal: geboorteakte nr. 36 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Klaaswaal: huwelijksakte nr. 15 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Cornelis Groeneweg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Groeneweg
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 11, 1913)
- The temperature on July 11, 1913 was between 7.9 °C and 20.7 °C and averaged 14.5 °C. There was 11.2 hours of sunshine (68%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- Crete, having obtained self rule from Turkey after the first Balkan war, is annexed by Greece.
- Nicaragua becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires Convention.
- King George I of Greece is assassinated in the recently liberated city of Thessaloniki.