- , Numansdorp: geboorteakte nr. 20 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Klaaswaal: huwelijksakte nr. 8 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Adrianus Groeneweg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Groeneweg
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 30, 1909)
- The temperature on April 30, 1909 was between 2.1 °C and 10.2 °C and averaged 5.9 °C. There was 19.1 mm of rain. There was 6.0 hours of sunshine (41%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1909: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.8 million citizens.
- Football club Borussia Dortmund is founded.
- The AEA Silver Dart makes the first powered flight in Canada and the British Empire.
- A group of mid-level Greek Army officers launches the Goudi coup, seeking wide-ranging reforms.