Personal data Lambert Vos
- He was born about 1847 in Klundert, Noord Brabant, Nederland.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lambert Vos
Household of Lambert Vos
He is married to Meggelina Bakkeren on November 3, 1875 at Klundert, Noord Brabant, Nederland.Source 1
- , Klundert: huwelijksakte nr. 26 Regionaal Archief West Brabant
Timeline Lambert Vos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vos
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vos.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vos.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 3, 1875)
- The temperature on November 3, 1875 was about 2.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Captain Matthew Webb became first person to swim English Channel
- Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- Kwang-su becomes emperor of China.