- , Numansdorp: geboorteakte nr. 87 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Numansdorp: overlijdensakte nr. 36 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Numansdorp: huwelijksakte nr. 14 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Hendrik Bos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bos
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bos.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bos.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bos.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 28, 1874)
- The temperature on August 28, 1874 was about 18.7 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- Japan launches its postal savings system, modeled after a similar system in the United Kingdom.
- General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Berne.