- , Klaaswaal: geboorteakte nr. 2 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Mijnsheerenland: overlijdensakte nr. 21 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Westmaas: huwelijksakte nr. 10 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Gerrit Reedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Reedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Reedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Reedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Reedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 5, 1863)
- The temperature on November 5, 1863 was about 7.6 °C. There was 11 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Idaho Territory is created as a political division of the United States.
- Second Assault on the Confederate works at the Siege of Port Hudson during the American Civil War.
- American Civil War: Morgan's Raid ? At Buffington Island in Ohio, Confederate General John Hunt Morgan's raid into the north is mostly thwarted when a large group of his men are captured while trying to escape across the Ohio River.