- , Strijen: geboorteakte nr. 53 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Geervliet: overlijdensakte nr. 4 Streekarchief Voorne-Putten en Rozenburg
- , Strijen: huwelijksakte nr. 14 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Geertruij Loose
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Loose
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Loose.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Loose.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Loose.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 27, 1894)
- The temperature on September 27, 1894 was about 11.5 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- First ever motorized racing event is held in France between the cities of Paris and Rouen. The race is won by comte Jules-Albert de Dion.
- Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- Domenico Melegatti obtains a patent for a procedure to be applied in producing pandoro industrially.