Timeline Johanna Brongers
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Brongers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Brongers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Brongers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Brongers.
- The temperature on October 25, 1886 was about 4.5 °C. The air pressure was 20 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1886: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- April 8 » William Ewart Gladstone introduces the first Irish Home Rule Bill into the British House of Commons.
- May 4 » Haymarket affair: A bomb is thrown at policemen trying to break up a labor rally in Chicago, United States, killing eight and wounding 60. The police fire into the crowd.
- June 26 » Henri Moissan isolated elemental Fluorine for the first time.
- October 28 » President Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty.
- November 27 » German judge Emil Hartwich sustains fatal injuries in a duel, which would become the background for Theodor Fontane's Effi Briest.
- November 30 » The Folies Bergère stages its first revue.
- The temperature on July 5, 1916 was between 12.7 °C and 22.1 °C and averaged 15.9 °C. There was 9.3 mm of rain. There was 4.8 hours of sunshine (29%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.4 million citizens.
- June 5 » World War I: The Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire breaks out.
- June 6 » With the death of Yuan Shikai, who has ruled much of China since 1912, the central government virtually collapses in the face of warlords who assert themselves, including Sun Yat-sen.
- August 5 » World War I: Battle of Romani: Allied forces, under the command of Archibald Murray, defeat an attacking Ottoman army under the command of Friedrich Freiherr Kress von Kressenstein, securing the Suez Canal and beginning the Ottoman retreat from the Sinai Peninsula.
- August 14 » Romania declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- August 16 » The Migratory Bird Treaty between Canada and the United States is signed.
- September 27 » Iyasu V is proclaimed deposed as ruler of Ethiopia in a palace coup in favor of his aunt Zewditu.