Personal data Jacob de Bruin
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob de Bruin
Household of Jacob de Bruin
He is married to Jannigje Kranendonk on November 5, 1863 at 's-Gravendeel, Zuid Holland, Nederland, he was 50 years old.Source 3
- , Dubbeldam: geboorteakte nr. 62 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , 's-Gravendeel: overlijensaktenr. 48 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , 's-Gravendeel: huwelijksakte nr. 40 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Jacob de Bruin
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bruin
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bruin.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bruin.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bruin.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 5, 1863)
- The temperature on November 5, 1863 was about 7.6 °C. There was 11 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- United States begins first military draft; exemptions cost $300.
- American Civil War: Morgan's Raid ends ? At Salineville, Ohio, Confederate cavalry leader John Hunt Morgan and 360 of his volunteers are captured by Union forces.
- The Siege of Port Hudson takes place.