- , Numansdorp: geboorteakte nr. 89 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Numansdorp: overlijdensakte nr. 6 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Strijen: huwelijksakte nr. 30 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Teunis de Fonkert
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Fonkert
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Fonkert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Fonkert.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Fonkert.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 28, 1887)
- The temperature on July 28, 1887 was about 17.9 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Gottlieb Daimler unveils his first automobile which he test runs in Esslingen and Cannstatt, Germany.
- The United States Senate allows the Navy to lease Pearl Harbor as a naval base.
- The French Riviera is hit by a large earthquake, killing around 2,000.