- , Zuid-Beijerland: geboorteakte nr. 51 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Oud-Beijerland: overlijdensakte nr. 40 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Numansdorp: huwelijksakte nr. 6 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Kornelis van der Hoeven
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hoeven
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hoeven.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hoeven.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hoeven.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 24, 1885)
- The temperature on April 24, 1885 was about 13.5 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Riots break out in Montreal to protest against compulsory smallpox vaccination.
- The Football Association legalises professionalism in football under pressure from the British Football Association.
- Cree and Assiniboine warriors win the Battle of Cut Knife, their largest victory over Canadian forces during the North-West Rebellion.