- , Strijen: geboorteakte nr. 37 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Rhoon: geboorteakte nr. 5 Nationaal Archief (Rijksarchief Zuid Holland)
Timeline Francois Frederik Loose
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Loose
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Loose.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Loose.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Loose.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 23, 1917)
- The temperature on May 23, 1917 was between 9.5 °C and 22.4 °C and averaged 15.2 °C. There was 4.7 hours of sunshine (29%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.5 million citizens.
- In a game against the Washington Senators, Boston Red Sox pitcher Ernie Shore retires 26 batters in a row after replacing Babe Ruth, who had been ejected for punching the umpire.
- World War I: Arabian troops led by Lawrence of Arabia and Auda ibu Tayi capture Aqaba from the Turks during the Arab Revolt.
- World War I: The United States declares war on Germany (see President Woodrow Wilson's address to Congress).