- , Rhoon: geboorteakte nr. 60 Nationaal Archief (Rijksarchief Zuid Holland)
- , Rhoon: geboorteakte nr. 5 Nationaal Archief (Rijksarchief Zuid Holland)
Timeline Adriaantje de Koning
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koning
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koning.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koning.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koning.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 23, 1917)
- The temperature on May 23, 1917 was between 9.5 °C and 22.4 °C and averaged 15.2 °C. There was 4.7 hours of sunshine (29%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.5 million citizens.
- In a game against the Washington Senators, Boston Red Sox pitcher Ernie Shore retires 26 batters in a row after replacing Babe Ruth, who had been ejected for punching the umpire.
- Russian Revolution: In Petrograd, Russia, Bolshevik leaders Vladimir Lenin and Leon Trotsky lead revolutionaries in overthrowing the Provisional Government (As Russia was still using the Julian Calendar, subsequent period references show the date as October 25).
- Russia is officially proclaimed a republic.