- , Ridderkerk: ggeboorteakte nr. 5 Centraal Bureau voor Genealogie (voor Nationaal Archief)
- , Ridderkerk: huwelijksakte nr. 28 Centraal Bureau voor Genealogie (voor Nationaal Archief)
Timeline Jannigje Goudswaard
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Goudswaard
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 21, 1875)
- The temperature on May 21, 1875 was about 21.4 °C. The air pressure was 20 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.
- Kwang-su becomes emperor of China.