- , Numansdorp: geboorteakte nr. 13 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Numansdorp: huwelijksakte nr.10 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Maria Groeneweg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Groeneweg
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 25, 1862)
- The temperature on April 25, 1862 was about 22.4 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 50%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Memphis ? Union forces capture Memphis, Tennessee, from the Confederates.
- American Civil War: Battle of Glorieta Pass ? in New Mexico, Union forces stop the Confederate invasion of New Mexico territory. The battle began on March 26.
- First ascent of Dent Blanche, one of the highest summits in the Alps.