Personal data Bastiaan van der Bie
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bastiaan van der Bie
Household of Bastiaan van der Bie
He is married to Maria Erkelens on June 20, 1860 at Rotterdam, Zuid Holland, Nederland, he was 28 years old.
Notes about Bastiaan van der Bie
Went in 1847 to the USA, but returned.
- , Goudswaard: geboorteakte nr. 35 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Bastiaan van der Bie
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bie
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bie.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bie.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bie.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 20, 1860)
- The temperature on June 20, 1860 was about 20.6 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- Parma, Tuscany, Modena and Romagna vote in referendums to join the Kingdom of Sardinia.
- First Taranaki War: The Battle of Waireka begins.
- Giuseppe Garibaldi begins his attack on Palermo, Sicily, as part of the Italian Unification.