- , Rotterdam 1883 d187v; akte nr. 4677 / Gemeente Rotterdam Gemeente Archief Rotterdam
- , Rotterdam 1907 n75v / Gemeente Rotterdam Gemeente Archief Rotterdam
Timeline Thomas Knoops
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Knoops
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Knoops.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Knoops.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Knoops.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 23, 1907)
- The temperature on October 23, 1907 was between 9.2 °C and 12.0 °C and averaged 10.6 °C. There was 9.2 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- Honolulu, Hawaii becomes an independent city.
- The New Zealand Parliament Buildings are almost completely destroyed by fire.
- Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de Garcia, Sonora by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers away before it can explode.