Timeline Catharina in de Huyck
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname In de Huyck
- Graaf Filips III (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1576: Source: Wikipedia
- January 20 » The Mexican city of León is founded by order of the viceroy Don Martín Enríquez de Almanza.
- February 5 » Henry of Navarre abjures Catholicism at Tours and rejoins the Protestant forces in the French Wars of Religion.
- March 8 » Spanish explorer Diego García de Palacio first sights the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Copán.
- July 11 » While exploring the North Atlantic Ocean in an attempt to find the Northwest Passage, Martin Frobisher sights Greenland, mistaking it for the hypothesized (but non-existent) island of "Frisland".
- July 12 » Mughal Empire annexes Bengal after defeating the Bengal Sultanate at the Battle of Rajmahal.
- November 8 » Eighty Years' War: Pacification of Ghent: The States General of the Netherlands meet and unite to oppose Spanish occupation.
The publication Stamboom Dekkers
has been compiled by P.A. Dekkers
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
P.A. Dekkers, "Stamboom Dekkers", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/dekkers-stamboom/I9851.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Catharina in de Huyck (± 1550-????)".