Personal data George van Horn
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of George van Horn
Household of George van Horn
He is married to Eleonore van Egmond on January 26, 1574 at Gaesbeek.
Notes by George van Horn
Graaf van Horn en Houtkercke
Timeline George van Horn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Horn
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Van Horn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Horn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Horn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 26, 1574)
- 'Graaf Filips III' (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Graafschap Holland')
- In the year 1574: Source: Wikipedia
- Guru Ram Das became the Fourth Sikh Guru/Master.
- Henry III becomes King of France.
- The Siege of Leiden is lifted by the Watergeuzen.