Personal data Adam Pietersz van den Borre
- He was christened on February 11, 1663 in Leiden.Source 1
BronDopen NH Hooglandsche Kerk
KindAdam van der Borren
VaderPieter van der Borren
GetuigeNicolaes Claes van Spierenburgh
ArchiefnaamDopen NH Hooglandsche Kerk
- The birth parents are Pieter Jillisz van den Borre and Clara Cornelisse
- This information was last updated on August 18, 2018.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adam Pietersz van den Borre
Dopen NH Hooglandsche Kerk
Timeline Adam Pietersz van den Borre
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van den Borre
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1663: Source: Wikipedia
- March 14 » According to his own account, Otto von Guericke completes his book De Vacuo.
- March 24 » The Province of Carolina is granted by charter to eight Lords Proprietor in reward for their assistance in restoring Charles II of England to the throne.
- June 8 » Portuguese victory at the Battle of Ameixial ensures Portugal's independence from Spain.
- June 24 » The Spanish garrison of Évora capitulates, following the Portuguese victory at the Battle of Ameixial.
- July 8 » Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- July 27 » The English Parliament passes the second Navigation Act requiring that all goods bound for the American colonies have to be sent in English ships from English ports. After the Acts of Union 1707, Scotland would be included in the Act.
The publication De geslachten Van den Born
has been compiled by Peter J.R. Vermaat
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter J.R. Vermaat, "De geslachten Van den Born", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/de-geslachten-van-den-born/I9014.php : accessed July 25, 2021), "Adam Pietersz van den Borre (1663-????)".