Personal data Hendrik Jan Janssen
- He was born on November 14, 1870 in Arnhem.Source 1
Alexander Peters, 32 jaar, landbouwer
Peter Janssen, 38 jaar, arbeider
- Birth registration on November 15, 1870.Source 1
- He died on May 21, 1950 in Velp, he was 79 years old.Source 2
Hendrik Crop, 63 jaar, begrafenisondernemer, wonend Velp
- Death registration on May 22, 1950.Source 2
- The birth parents are Aart Janssen and Willemke van den Born
- This information was last updated on March 12, 2019.
Relationship Hendrik Jan Janssen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrik Jan Janssen
Notes about Hendrik Jan Janssen
Trouwt Arnhem 20-5-1896 met Hendrika Willemina Meddeler
Geboorte Arnhem 1870 Akte 1022
Overlijden Rheden 1950 Akte 130
Timeline Hendrik Jan Janssen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Janssen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Janssen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Janssen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Janssen.
- The temperature on November 14, 1870 was about 6.7 °C. There was 0.7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 18 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 6 » The inauguration of the Musikverein in Vienna, Austria.
- January 15 » A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey ("A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion" by Thomas Nast for Harper's Weekly).
- February 28 » The Bulgarian Exarchate is established by decree of Sultan Abdülaziz of the Ottoman Empire.
- May 14 » The first game of rugby in New Zealand is played in Nelson between Nelson College and the Nelson Rugby Football Club.
- July 15 » Rupert's Land and the North-Western Territory are transferred to Canada from the Hudson's Bay Company, and the province of Manitoba and the Northwest Territories are established from these vast territories.
- October 27 » Franco-Prussian War: Marshal Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at the conclusion of the Siege of Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers.
- The temperature on May 21, 1950 was between 11.9 °C and 25.2 °C and averaged 19.0 °C. There was 5.5 mm of rain during 4.7 hours. There was 3.7 hours of sunshine (23%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1950: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.0 million citizens.
- January 26 » The Constitution of India comes into force, forming a republic. Rajendra Prasad is sworn in as its first President of India. Observed as Republic Day in India.
- January 31 » Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman announces a program to develop the hydrogen bomb.
- June 28 » Korean War: North Korean Army conducts the Seoul National University Hospital massacre.
- August 29 » Korean War: British troops arrive in Korea to bolster the US presence there.
- September 3 » "Nino" Farina becomes the first Formula One Drivers' champion after winning the 1950 Italian Grand Prix.
- October 19 » China defeats the Tibetan Army at Chambo.
The publication De geslachten Van den Born
has been compiled by Peter J.R. Vermaat
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter J.R. Vermaat, "De geslachten Van den Born", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/de-geslachten-van-den-born/I702.php : accessed June 25, 2021), "Hendrik Jan Janssen (1870-1950)".