Personal data Cornelia Boekhorst
Relationship Cornelia Boekhorst
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Boekhorst
DTB Wageningen dopen RK 1680-1811 [Family Search, p. 29/239]
Timeline Cornelia Boekhorst
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boekhorst
- The temperature on November 7, 1726 was about 3.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1726: Source: Wikipedia
- February 13 » Parliament of Negrete between Mapuche and Spanish authorities in Chile bring an end to the Mapuche uprising of 1723–26.
- February 19 » The Supreme Privy Council is established in Russia.
- May 9 » Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap's molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- October 28 » The novel Gulliver's Travels is published.
The publication De geslachten Van den Born
has been compiled by Peter J.R. Vermaat
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter J.R. Vermaat, "De geslachten Van den Born", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/de-geslachten-van-den-born/I2546.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Cornelia Boekhorst (1726-????)".