Personal data Maria Elisabetha Vandenboren
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Elisabetha Vandenboren
DTB Kortessem (B) dopen 1755-1794 [Belgisch Archief, p. 29/115]
Timeline Maria Elisabetha Vandenboren
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vandenboren
- The temperature on August 31, 1776 was about 17.0 °C. There was 26 mm of rainWind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1776: Source: Wikipedia
- April 12 » American Revolution: With the Halifax Resolves, the North Carolina Provincial Congress authorizes its Congressional delegation to vote for independence from Britain.
- May 15 » American Revolution: The Fifth Virginia Convention instructs its Continental Congress delegation to propose a resolution of independence from Great Britain, paving the way for the United States Declaration of Independence.
- June 7 » Richard Henry Lee presents the "Lee Resolution" to the Continental Congress. The motion is seconded by John Adams and will lead to the United States Declaration of Independence.
- June 12 » The Virginia Declaration of Rights is adopted.
- November 16 » American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- December 19 » Thomas Paine publishes one of a series of pamphlets in The Pennsylvania Journal entitled "The American Crisis".
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter J.R. Vermaat, "De geslachten Van den Born", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/de-geslachten-van-den-born/I12924.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Maria Elisabetha Vandenboren (1776-????)".