7048 SA Land van Heusden en Altena - http://www.salha.nl/
Timeline Johannes van Helvoort
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Helvoort
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 26, 1928)
- The temperature on January 26, 1928 was between 4.6 °C and 6.8 °C and averaged 5.6 °C. There was 4.8 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- The premier performance of Ravel's Boléro takes place in Paris.
- The Outerbridge Crossing and Goethals Bridge in Staten Island, New York both opened.
- Sliced bread is sold for the first time by the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri. It is described as ?the greatest forward step in the baking industry since bread was wrapped".