- 0090 ISIS Brabant - http://rijksarchief.colo.bit.nl
Timeline Marinus Heesbeen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Heesbeen
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 6, 1879)
- The temperature on November 6, 1879 was about 9.3 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The Spanish Socialist Worker's Party is founded in Casa Labra Pub (city of Madrid) by the historical Spanish workers' leader Pablo Iglesias.
- Thomas Edison demonstrates incandescent lighting to the public for the first time.
- In Utica, New York, Frank Woolworth opens the first of many of 5 and dime Woolworth stores.