7048 SA Land van Heusden en Altena - http://www.salha.nl/
Timeline Johannes van Helvoort
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Helvoort
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 26, 1928)
- The temperature on January 26, 1928 was between 4.6 °C and 6.8 °C and averaged 5.6 °C. There was 4.8 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- Boris Bazhanov defects through Iran. He is the only assistant of Joseph Stalin's secretariat to have defected from the Eastern Bloc.
- Charles Lindbergh is presented the Medal of Honor for the first solo trans-Atlantic flight.
- The U.K. Parliament passes the Dangerous Drugs Act outlawing cannabis.