- The temperature on February 20, 1905 was between -1.3 °C and 5.7 °C and averaged 2.0 °C. There was 6.2 hours of sunshine (61%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- January 26 » The world's largest diamond ever, the Cullinan weighing 3,106.75 carats (0.621350kg), is found at the Premier Mine near Pretoria in South Africa.
- August 13 » Norwegians vote to end the union with Sweden.
- September 5 » Russo-Japanese War: In New Hampshire, United States, the Treaty of Portsmouth, mediated by U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, ends the war.
- September 8 » The 7.2 Mw Calabria earthquake shakes southern Italy with a maximum Mercalli intensity of XI (Extreme), killing between 557 and 2,500 people.
- September 11 » The Ninth Avenue derailment occurs in New York City, killing 13.
- December 11 » A workers' uprising occurs in Kiev, Ukraine (then part of the Russian Empire), and establishes the Shuliavka Republic.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. van Broekhoven, "Database Van Broekhoven", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/database-van-broekhoven/I152954.php : accessed September 25, 2022), "Alphonsus Maria Essers (1905-)".