Personal data Margaret Milligan
- She was born on March 20, 1743 in Prince Fredricks,winyah,sc.
- She was baptized on September 8, 1745 in St. David's Parish,horry Co.,sc.
- She died after 1810 in Waccamaw District,brunswick Co.,nc.
Relationship Margaret Milligan
Ancestors (and descendant) of Margaret Milligan
Household of Margaret Milligan
She is married to Samuel Hickman in the year 1763 at Georgetown District,horry Co.,south Carolina, she was 19 years old.Source 1
1 REFERENCE 10675EMR
Notes by Margaret Milligan
Source: Dorothy Benton. From Lillian Martin: Margaret Milliken was baptised in 1743 in St. David's Parrish, Horry Co, SC. Samuel Hickman was in that area in 1750 and she married him abt. 1763. It is unlikely she married Samuel Hickman b. 1775; most likely she is his mother. Source of the Baptism is in the Moses Millikin family bible in the Library of Congress.
from Debra Bohon and [Horry County Milligan's.FTW]
also have birth date as March 20, 1742/43
and birth as June 21, 1746 ( copied from Family Bible)
From The Register Book for the Parish Prince Frederick Winyaw
Margaret Millikin, daughter of Moses Millikin & Mary his wife, born March 30, 1744, Baptized September 8, 1745 by Rev. M. John Fordyce
Was mentioned in Ann Wingate's will of 1763.
Said to bethe mother of Ellender Milliken.
- Millikens of Brunswick County, NC, History of the Families Millingas and Millanges, compiled by Rev. Gideon Tibbetts Ridlon, Sr.
Timeline Margaret Milligan
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Milligan
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Milligan.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Milligan.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Milligan.