Personal data Jonathan Faulk
- He was born on October 6, 1848 in Horry Co.,sc.
- He died on August 29, 1913 in Columbus Co.,nc, he was 64 years old.
- He is buried in Sandy Plains Cemetery,columbus Co.,nc.
Relationship Jonathan Faulk
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jonathan Faulk
Household of Jonathan Faulk
He is married to Prudence Simmons on November 19, 1865 at Columbus Co.,nc, he was 17 years old.Source 1
Notes by Jonathan Faulk
1850 Census: 1850 in Horry Co, SC, census ( family # 45)
1860 Census: 1860 in Columbus Co, NC, # 637
1870 Census, Lees Township, Columbus Co, NC
Simmons, W. James, 51
Milton (?) 2.
Falk, Jonathan, 31, no occupation (age should be 21)
Falk, Prudence, 29, (age should be 24)
Mary, 3; William 6/12. born Dec. 1869
Falk, J. James , 20, at home, [brother of Jonathan Faulk - ed]
1880 Simpson Creek, Horry Co., SC Census:
Faulk Jonathan W M 32, cooper, b. SC, parents b. NC
Faulk Prudence W F 34, wife,b. NC, parents b. NC
Faulk Mary J. W F 13
Faulk John W. W M 10
Faulk Martha L. W F 7
Faulk Susannah V. W F 4
Faulk Elisa I. W F 2mo
Mary SIMMS, motherL., widow, 76, b. NC, parents b. NC
Faulk Stephen E. W M 17, brother, b. NC, cooper
Bozeman, Moses C., other, single, 19, w, b.. NC, cooper, parents b. NC.
In the 1910 Columbus County, census of South Williams Township, District # 34, Jonathan Faulk, is listed as head of household # 207, with his wife Prudance, they are listed as married 44 years and as having had 6 children with 3 still living, Jonathan, is listed as a farmer. (W.S.Hardee)
- Columbus County Marriages - Vol. 1, 1851-1868
Timeline Jonathan Faulk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Faulk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Faulk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Faulk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Faulk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 19, 1865)
- The temperature on November 19, 1865 was about 2.1 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Over two years after the Emancipation Proclamation, slaves in Galveston, Texas, United States, are finally informed of their freedom. The anniversary is still officially celebrated in Texas and 13 other contiguous states as Juneteenth.
- The New York Stock Exchange opens its first permanent headquarters at 10-12 Broad near Wall Street in New York City.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Averasborough begins as Confederate forces suffer irreplaceable casualties in the final months of the war.