Personal data Bunyan Julius Cox
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bunyan Julius Cox
Household of Bunyan Julius Cox
He is married to Julia B. Harrelson on April 22, 1894 at Columbus Co.,nc, he was 26 years old.Source 2
Notes by Bunyan Julius Cox
Bunyan J. Cox, is buried in the Cox Cemetery, in Horry County, South Carolina.
In the 1900 Columbus County, census of South Williams Township, Bun J. Cox, is listed as head of household # 96, he is listed as a widow, with 2 children at home, he is listed as a farmer. (WSH)
More About Bunyan Julius Cox:
1870 Census: 1870, Columbus Co, NC, Williams Tws, # 37
1900 Census: 1900, S. Williams Tws, Columbus Co, # 96
1910 Census: 1910, S. Williams Tws, Col. Co, NC, # 202, Dist. # 34
1920 Census: 1920, S. Williams Tws, Columbus Co, NC, # 166, Dist. # 36
A/k/a: " Bun "
- Horry County, South Carolina Cemetery Records, Vol. 1, Waccamaw REcords
- Columbus Co., NC Marriage Records
Timeline Bunyan Julius Cox
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cox
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Cox.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cox.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Cox.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 22, 1894)
- The temperature on April 22, 1894 was about 11.0 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 71%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The short-lived Republic of Hawaii is proclaimed by Sanford B. Dole.
- Labor Day becomes an official US holiday.
- First ever motorized racing event is held in France between the cities of Paris and Rouen. The race is won by comte Jules-Albert de Dion.