Personal data Leonard Jasper Cox
- He was born on October 24, 1862 in Columbus Co.,nc.
- He died on November 4, 1927 in Columbus Co.,nc, he was 65 years old.
- He is buried in Cox Cemetery,tabor City,columbus Co.,nc.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leonard Jasper Cox
Household of Leonard Jasper Cox
He is married to Nova Zembla Norris on October 5, 1887 at Columbus Co.,nc, he was 24 years old.Source 1
Notes by Leonard Jasper Cox
In the 1900 Columbus County, census of South Williams Township, Leonard J. Cox, is listed as head of household # 93, with his wife Nova Z., they are listed as married 12 years, and as having had 4 children with 3 still living, he is listed as a farmer.(WSH)
More About Leonard Jasper Cox:
1880 Census: 1880, Williams Tws, Col. Co, # 306, Dist. # 54
aka as Jasper.
- Columbus Co., NC Marriage Records
Timeline Leonard Jasper Cox
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cox
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Cox.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cox.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Cox.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 5, 1887)
- The temperature on October 5, 1887 was about 12.1 °C. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Coimbra Academic Association, the oldest students' union in Portugal, is founded.
- Gottlieb Daimler unveils his first automobile which he test runs in Esslingen and Cannstatt, Germany.
- In Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania the first Groundhog Day is observed.