Personal data Mary Ann Marinda Cox
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Mary Ann Marinda Cox
Household of Mary Ann Marinda Cox
She is married to Armajah R. Fowler on December 19, 1867 at Columbus Co.,nc, she was 16 years old.Source 3
Notes by Mary Ann Marinda Cox
Notes for Mary Ann Marenda Cox:
a/k/a " Renda"
More About Mary Ann Marenda Cox:
1870 Census: 1870, Horry Co, SC, (Simpson Creek) # 801
1880 Census: 1880, Horry Co, SC, (Simpson Creek) # 423
- 1860 U. S. Census, Horry District, SC
- Marion Banks McGee Genealogy on Rootsweb WorldConnect Project, Marion B. McGee
- Marriage Records from Register of Deeds Office, Whiteville, NC
Timeline Mary Ann Marinda Cox
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Cox
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Cox.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Cox.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Cox.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 19, 1867)
- The temperature on December 19, 1867 was about 2.2 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Atlantic Cable Quartz Lode gold mine located in Montana.
- The Hudson's Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- An unsuccessful expedition led by E.D Young sets out to search for Dr David Livingstone (Scottish missionary and explorer).