Personal data Wright Faulk
- He was born about 1732 in Chowan Co.,n C.
- He died on 01-04-1782/1783 in Fair Bluff,bladen,now Columbus Co.,nc.
Relationship Wright Faulk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wright Faulk
Household of Wright Faulk
He had a relationship with Jennet Pittman
Notes by Wright Faulk
He was possibly b. around 1735 and shows up in the 1766 Militia Assembly rolls in Johnston Co., NC as "Right Folk". He married Jennet.
He is found in the 1790 Census of North Carolina in Bladen County, now Columbus Co., near present Fair Bluff.
About 1790 Wright and Jennet, Simon and Joel moved from Dobbs Co. (part of it is now Wayne) to Bladen Co. where Moses and Lourana Faulk Coleman had moved in 1772.
1790 Bladen Co., NC census
Wright Folks, 2m >16; 1m <16; 4 f.
Translated to 1 son over 16, 1 son under 16, and 3 daughters living at home in 1790.
- Information from Charles B. Schweizer
Timeline Wright Faulk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Faulk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Faulk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Faulk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Faulk.