Personal data John Bunyan Stanley
- He was born in the year 1830 in Columbus Co.,nc.Source 2
- He died about 1875.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of John Bunyan Stanley
Household of John Bunyan Stanley
He is married to Harriet E. Cox on December 18, 1866 at Columbus Co.,nc, he was 36 years old.Source 3
Notes by John Bunyan Stanley
1860 cnbsus, Columbus Co., NC, #0035
John bunyan Stanley, 30, m, grape farmer, NC, Co D. 20th Regt.
Samuel JOyner, 41, n, Merchant, b. Frankling county, NC. Co. E.
- Marion Banks McGee Genealogy on Rootsweb WorldConnect Project, Marion B. McGee
- Information from Andy Barr
- Columbus County Marriages - Vol. 1, 1851-1868
Timeline John Bunyan Stanley
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stanley
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Stanley.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Stanley.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Stanley.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 18, 1866)
- The temperature on December 18, 1866 was about 10.3 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 89%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Battle of Custoza: an Austrian army defeats the Italian army during the Austro-Prussian War.
- The Allahabad High Court (then Agra High Court) is established in India.
- A hurricane causes major damage in Buenos Aires, Argentina.