Personal data Mary Elizabeth Canady
- She was born on May 4, 1886 in Waccamaw,brunswick Co.,nc.
- She died March 1983 in Laurinburg, she was 96 years old.
- She is buried in Hillside Cemetery,laurinburg,nc.
Relationship Mary Elizabeth Canady
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Mary Elizabeth Canady
Household of Mary Elizabeth Canady
She is married to David Lafayette Carlisle on April 10, 1904 at Waccamaw T.shp,brunswick Co.,nc, she was 17 years old.Source 1
Married at the home of E.V. Carlisle. Marriage performed by L. M. Todd, Justice of the Peace Waccamaw Township. Witnesses: J.T. Phelps, D. B. Long and J.L. Ludlum
Notes by Mary Elizabeth Canady
Mary's birthday was listed as 1885 but according to 1900 census Columbus County she was born in 1886.
Married: 10 Apr 1904 in Brunswick County, North Carolina, age 20 for Mary and 27 for David
Marriage License: 31 Mar 1904 in Brunswick County, North Carolina
1910 Waccamaw Twp., Brunswick County, NC census p139b Age 22
1920 Waccamaw Twp., Brunswick County, NC census p155a Age 31
- Brunswick County, NC Marriage Register
Carlisle, David L., 27, w. - Canaday, Mary, 20, w.
Bond date 31 Mar 1904 - Marriage date 10 Apr 1904
Marriage performed by L. M. Todd J.P. in Waccamaw t.ship
With. J. F. Phelps; D. B. Long, J. L. Ludlum
Marriage Bond filed 5 Dec 1853, #000004340. Marriage took place 15 Dec 1853 by J. A. Evans, JP. Bondman: Wm. H. Benton (probably his brother). Bond Witness: Wm. D. Moore
Timeline Mary Elizabeth Canady
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Canady
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Canady.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Canady.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Canady.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 10, 1904)
- The temperature on April 10, 1904 was between 3.9 °C and 10.1 °C and averaged 7.1 °C. There was 8.7 hours of sunshine (64%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
- Madama Butterfly receives its première at La Scala in Milan.
- The Jovian moon Himalia is discovered by Charles Dillon Perrine at California's Lick Observatory.