- The temperature on December 27, 1791 was about 1.0 °C. There was 44 mm of rainWind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1791: Source: Wikipedia
- January 25 » The British Parliament passes the Constitutional Act of 1791 and splits the old Province of Quebec into Upper Canada and Lower Canada.
- March 2 » Long-distance communication speeds up with the unveiling of a semaphore machine in Paris.
- July 17 » Members of the French National Guard under the command of General Lafayette open fire on a crowd of radical Jacobins at the Champ de Mars, Paris, during the French Revolution, killing scores of people.
- August 14 » Slaves from plantations in Saint-Domingue hold a Vodou ceremony led by houngan Dutty Boukman at Bois Caïman, marking the start of the Haitian Revolution.
- September 9 » Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States, is named after President George Washington.
- December 15 » The United States Bill of Rights becomes law when ratified by the Virginia General Assembly.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication BROBOL Genealogie
has been compiled by G.J. Broekhuis
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
G.J. Broekhuis, "BROBOL Genealogie", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/brobol-genealogie/I66870.php : accessed December 5, 2021), "JOHANNA STEVENS WIJNEN (± 1761-1791)".