Personal data Willempje de Boer
Relationship Willempje de Boer
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willempje de Boer
Household of Willempje de Boer
She is married to Gijsbertus van der Woerd on October 31, 1890 at Barneveld, she was 24 years old.
- st. Zegert Vis
Timeline Willempje de Boer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Boer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Boer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Boer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Boer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 31, 1890)
- The temperature on October 31, 1890 was about 8.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1890: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Yosemite National Park and the Yellowstone National Park are established by the U.S. Congress.
- City & South London Railway: London's first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.
- The Pan-American Union is founded by the First International Conference of American States in Washington, D.C.