Personal data Johanna van Coot
Relationship Johanna van Coot
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna van Coot
Household of Johanna van Coot
She is married to Maurits van Arler on March 4, 1632 at Ermelo.
Timeline Johanna van Coot
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Coot
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Van Coot.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Coot.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Coot.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 4, 1632)
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1632: Source: Wikipedia
- Thirty years war: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorius but the King of Sweden, Gustavus Adolphus dies in the battle.
- Galileo's Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems is published.
- Three hundred colonists bound for New France depart from Dieppe, France.