Personal data Reinier van Arler
- Also known as Reinier Schult/Scholten..
- He was born about 1500.Source 1
Hij was beleend met goed te Wullinck (1531) en drost op Hulckestein. In 1546 werd hij nog vermeld.
- Profession: schout te Putten 1522-1530 als zodanig vermeld..
- He died about 1550.
Relationship Reinier van Arler
Ancestors (and descendant) of Reinier van Arler
Household of Reinier van Arler
He is married to (1) N N about 1528.
He is married to (2) Eefsche van Brienen on November 8, 1530 at Harderwijk.Source 2
- WE adel/KdeGr reeks 124/25
- KdeGr. reeks 124/25
Timeline Reinier van Arler
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Arler
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 8, 1530)
- Graaf Karel II (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1515 till 1555 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1530: Source: Wikipedia
- At the Diet of Augsburg the Augsburg Confession is presented to the Holy Roman Emperor by the Lutheran princes and Electors of Germany.
- The St. Felix's Flood destroys the city of Reimerswaal in the Netherlands.