Personal data HENRICA van HENNEKELER
- She was born about 1650 in Nijkerk.
Relationship HENRICA van HENNEKELER
Ancestors (and descendant) of HENRICA van HENNEKELER
Household of HENRICA van HENNEKELER
She is married to (1) GERRIT AALTSEN BROUWER on June 28, 1685 at Nijkerk.
She is married to (2) JAN MEINTEN van den BROEK after 1694.Source 1
Notes about HENRICA van HENNEKELER
Henrica van Hennekeler is via haar voorouders o.a. Schrassert van zeer oude Europese adel.
Timeline HENRICA van HENNEKELER
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van HENNEKELER
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 28, 1685)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1685: Source: Wikipedia
- Fort St. Louis is established by a Frenchman at Matagorda Bay thus forming the basis for France's claim to Texas.
- James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth is executed at Tower Hill, England after his defeat at the Battle of Sedgemoor on 6 July 1685.
- James II of England and VII of Scotland becomes King upon the death of his brother Charles II.