Huwelijks Akte No 23
Timeline Harmen Olthuis
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Olthuis
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Olthuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Olthuis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Olthuis.
- The temperature on April 26, 1883 was about 14.2 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 37%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 23 » Alabama becomes the first U.S. state to enact an anti-trust law.
- May 24 » The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic after 14 years of construction.
- August 17 » The first public performance of the Dominican Republic's national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- November 9 » The 90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles, (later the Royal Winnipeg Rifles) of the Canadian Armed Forces is founded.
- November 18 » American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- December 16 » Tonkin Campaign: French forces capture the Sơn Tây citadel.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I98191.php : accessed July 27, 2021), "Harmen Olthuis (1857-> 1931)".