Huwelijks Akte No 14
Timeline Trijntje Koops
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koops
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koops.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koops.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koops.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 19, 1884)
- The temperature on September 19, 1884 was about 17.2 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Greenwich, in London, England, is established as Universal Time meridian of longitude.
- Dow Jones and Company publishes its first stock average.
- Dr. William Price attempts to cremate the body of his infant son, Jesus Christ Price, setting a legal precedent for cremation in the United Kingdom.