Personal data Daniel Stevens
- He was born about 1824 in Newington, Kent, England.
- in the year 1861 Sawyer.Source 1
- in the year 1871 Fruiterer.Source 2
- in the year 1881 Fruit Grower.Source 3
had 12 acres.
- in the year 1891 Fruit Grower.Source 4
had 12 acres.
- in the year 1901 Fruit Grower.Source 5
- in the year 1861: Church Green, Newington, Kent, England.Source 1
- in the year 1871: Brickwall House, Lower Halstow, Kent, England.
- in the year 1881: Brickwall House, Lower Halstow, Kent, England.Source 3
- in the year 1891: Brickwall House, Lower Halstow, Kent, England.Source 4
- in the year 1901: Tuns Hill, Little Halstow, Kent, England.Source 5
- He died December 1901 in Milton, Kent, England.
- A child of Thomas Stevens and Sarah Unknown (Stevens)
Ancestors (and descendant) of Daniel Stevens
Household of Daniel Stevens
He is married to Emma Clark.
They got married.
1861 British Census
1871 British Census
1881 British Census
1891 British Census
Timeline Daniel Stevens
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stevens
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Stevens.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Stevens.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Stevens.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I92143.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Daniel Stevens (± 1824-1901)".