Huwelijks Akte No 5
Huwelijks Akte No 6
Timeline Marrigje Koops
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koops
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koops.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koops.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koops.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 11, 1866)
- The temperature on October 11, 1866 was about 13.1 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Italy and Prussia ally against Austrian Empire.
- 1,800 Fenian raiders are repelled back to the United States after they loot and plunder around Saint-Armand and Frelighsburg, Quebec.
- Peruvian defenders fight off Spanish fleet at the Battle of Callao.