Huwelijks Akte No 2
Timeline Rijk Koops
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koops
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koops.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koops.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koops.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 24, 1863)
- The temperature on January 24, 1863 was about 7.8 °C. The air pressure was 23 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 75%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The London Underground, the world's oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley, the first submarine to sink a ship, sinks during a test, killing its inventor, Horace L. Hunley.
- American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville. He succumbs to pneumonia eight days later.