Death Cert. nr.: 2 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 14043).
Marriage Act nr.: 7 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 13929).
Timeline Hendrik Schutte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schutte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schutte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schutte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schutte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 29, 1860)
- The temperature on March 29, 1860 was about 6.6 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.
- Carl IV of Sweden-Norway is crowned king of Norway, in Trondheim.
- The First Taranaki War begins in Taranaki, New Zealand, a major phase of the New Zealand land wars.