Personal data Peter Jans van de Weerd
- He was born February 1685 in Kampereiland, Ov, The Netherlands.
- He was baptized on February 2, 1685 in Kampereiland, Ov, The Netherlands.
- He died on September 12, 1744 in Kampereiland, Ov, The Netherlands, he was 59 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Peter Jans van de Weerd
Household of Peter Jans van de Weerd
He is married to (1) Jannigje Gerrits Splinter on November 10, 1709 at Kampereiland, Ov, The Netherlands, he was 24 years old.
He is married to (2) Marritje (Marrigje) Arrink (Avink) on December 8, 1726 at IJsselmuiden, Ov, The Netherlands, he was 41 years old.
Timeline Peter Jans van de Weerd
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van de Weerd
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 10, 1709)
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1709: Source: Wikipedia
- Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden's role as a major power in Europe.
- Alexander Selkirk is rescued after being shipwrecked on a desert island, inspiring the book Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.
- Battle of Malplaquet: Great Britain, Netherlands and Austria fight against France.