Marriage Act nr.: 126 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 7492).
Timeline Willempje van Wilsem Vos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Wilsem Vos
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 5, 1916)
- The temperature on October 5, 1916 was between 14.0 °C and 18.0 °C and averaged 15.4 °C. There was 3.7 mm of rain. There was 1.8 hours of sunshine (16%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1916: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.4 million citizens.
- Paul Miliukov delivers in the State Duma the famous "stupidity or treason" speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- Battle of Segale: Negus Mikael, marching on the Ethiopian capital in support of his son Emperor Iyasus V, is defeated by Fitawrari abte Giyorgis, securing the throne for Empress Zauditu.
- German troops abandon Yaoundé and their Kamerun colony to British forces and begin the long march to Spanish Guinea.