Marriage Act nr.: 69 (Archive: 463; Regist. nr.: 292).
Timeline Berend Hendrik van Wilsem Vos
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Wilsem Vos
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 12, 1930)
- The temperature on September 12, 1930 was between 12.3 °C and 16.0 °C and averaged 13.7 °C. There was 6.1 mm of rain during 5.0 hours. There was -0.1 hours of sunshine (0%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.8 million citizens.
- Syro-Malankara Catholic Church is formed by Archbishop Mar Ivanios.
- The last lynching in the Northern United States occurs in Marion, Indiana. Two men, Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, are killed.
- The Motion Pictures Production Code is instituted, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in film, in the U.S., for the next thirty eight years.