Timeline Hendrik Wielink
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wielink
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wielink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wielink.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wielink.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 21, 1907)
- The temperature on February 21, 1907 was between 0.4 °C and 4.0 °C and averaged 2.5 °C. There was 2.2 mm of rain. There was 1.0 hours of sunshine (10%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- The first Boy Scout encampment concludes at Brownsea Island in Southern England.
- George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
- Hersheypark, founded by Milton S. Hershey for the exclusive use of his employees, is opened.