Personal data Jacob Pieters Steenbergen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Pieters Steenbergen
Timeline Jacob Pieters Steenbergen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Steenbergen
- The temperature on April 8, 1789 was about 3.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1789: Source: Wikipedia
- April 21 » George Washington's reception at Trenton is hosted by the Ladies of Trenton as he journeys to New York City for his first inauguration.
- June 20 » Deputies of the French Third Estate take the Tennis Court Oath.
- July 15 » Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, is named by acclamation Colonel General of the new National Guard of Paris.
- August 4 » France: Members of the National Constituent Assembly take an oath to end feudalism and abandon their privileges.
- October 5 » French Revolution: The Women's March on Versailles effectively terminates royal authority.
- December 11 » The University of North Carolina is chartered by the North Carolina General Assembly.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I55743.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Jacob Pieters Steenbergen (1789-????)".