Marriage Act nr.: 77 (Archive: 0123; Regist. nr.: 7477).
Timeline Hendrikje Steenbergen
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Steenbergen
- The temperature on September 3, 1863 was about 15.8 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- May 22 » American Civil War: Union forces begin the Siege of Port Hudson which lasts 48 days, the longest siege in U.S. military history.
- July 1 » Keti Koti (Emancipation Day) in Suriname, marking the abolition of slavery by the Netherlands.
- July 4 » American Civil War: The Army of Northern Virginia withdraws from the battlefield after losing the Battle of Gettysburg, signalling an end to the Confederate invasion of U.S. territory.
- July 19 » American Civil War: Morgan's Raid: At Buffington Island in Ohio, Confederate General John Hunt Morgan's raid into the north is mostly thwarted when a large group of his men are captured while trying to escape across the Ohio River.
- July 30 » American Indian Wars: Representatives of the United States and tribal leaders including Chief Pocatello (of the Shoshone) sign the Treaty of Box Elder.
- October 14 » American Civil War: Confederate troops under the command of A. P. Hill fail to drive the Union Army completely out of Virginia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Pieter C. Bismeijer, "Bißmeyer-Bissmeyer-Bismeyer-Bismeijer Family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/bismeijer-family/I55742.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Hendrikje Steenbergen (1839-> 1884)".